RESIDENCE AT THE "CENTRE ARTISTIQUE DE PIÉGON"
The Centre Artistique de Piégon welcomes artists, lovers of the arts, contemplative, active, simple admirers or those who practice an art themselves, as well as people in love with nature and tranquillity who are looking for a convivial or professional place to stay or meet.
The Centre Artistique de Piégon is housed in an old Provençal country house.
Anyone who has joined the association of the Artistic Centre can come and stay in this place which includes :
– Reception and accommodation rooms (accommodation capacity: 12 people)
– 1 dining room
– 1 library, available for consultation by members of the Artistic Centre
– The « Chambre des Hirondelles » with a grand piano (Kawaï), where concerts, conferences, meetings and exhibitions take place throughout the year
– 1 music and work room with a grand piano (Pleyel)
– 1 shop with the creations of the Artistic Centre
– 1 vast terrace with an exceptional view of the Dentelles de Montmirail and the Mont Ventoux
– 1 wooded estate with landscaped gardens
You will be personally welcomed by Sheela and Claude Eichenberger and accommodated in simple rooms with comfortable furnishings. Breakfast is served in the morning, depending on the season, by the fireplace or on the magnificent panoramic terrace.
At noon and in the evening, guests gather around the large table to enjoy Claude’s culinary talents. The richness of the exchanges maintains the joy of living, encourages inspiration and openness to others.
For a stay at the Artistic Centre: Contact us with the form below.
« Whether you are a musician, painter, sculptor, writer, playwright, actor, dancer, poet or simply in search of your own creativity, the art centre is a magical place, out of the everyday, in the heart of a magnificent nature of rare calm, extraordinarily conducive to creation. » Lucien
For a stay, a reservation or to receive our program, you can contact us with the following form: